The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each capsule) Acetaminophen USP 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr USP 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl USP 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer Cough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestioncough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product with other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart disease thyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressure trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleepless symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults) fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days redness or swelling is present new symptoms occur cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed – see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults & children 12 yrs & over 2 capsules with water every 4 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Store at room temperature
Citric acid anhydrous, gelatin, glycerin, Neelicert FD & C Red No. 40, Neelicert FD & C Yellow No. 6, noncrystallizing sorbitol solution, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac glaze, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.