The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each capsule) Acetaminophen USP 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr USP 15 mgDoxylamine succinate USP 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfeverrunny nose & sneezing
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product with other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. to make a child sleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease glaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in children marked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery alcohol, sedatives, & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present new symptoms occur cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning:Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed – see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults & children 12 yrs & over 2 capsules with water every 6 hrs children 4 to under 12 yrs ask a doctor children under 4 yrs do not use when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Store at room temperature
D&C Yellow No. 10, gelatin, glycerin, Neelicert FD&C Blue No. 1, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac glaze, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.