The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Precision Dose, Inc.South Beloit, IL 61080
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate sodium 250 mg
Stool softener laxative
- For the prevention of dry, hard stoolsfor relief of occasional constipationthis product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use as directed per healthcare professional.adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: sodium 15 mgstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special
* Please review the disclaimer below.