The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet
Zincum Gluconicum 1x (11mg Zinc)
- •may help reduce duration and severity of cold symptoms •sore throat •stuffy nose •sneezing •coughing This product was formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- •a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc •are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222
- •For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use as directed •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •chew one tablet completely at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow tablets whole. •repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone •to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach. •do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids •recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults and 4 tablets for ages 12 through 17 •Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- •do not take zinc tablets on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset. •store at room temperature
Ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavor, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, starch, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.