The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Psyllium husk approximately 0.52 g
- •effective in treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.Ask a doctor before use if you have •a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks •abdominal pain, nausea or vomitingStop use and ask a doctor if •constipation lasts more than 7 days •rectal bleeding occursThese may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- •Take this product with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. •Adults 12 years and older: 5 capsules with at least 8 ounces. of liquid (swallow 1 capsule at a time) at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours •children 12 years and under: Ask a doctor •Laxatives, including bulk fibers, may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medication by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine. •As your body adjusts to increased fiber intake, you may experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating.
- •each capsule contains: potassium 5 mg •store at room temperature. Keep tightly closed to protect from humidity •contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiberWARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Caramel color, edible ink, gelatin, polysorbate 80
* Please review the disclaimer below.