The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mgGuaifenesin 400 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Cough suppressantExpectorantNasal Decongestant
- •helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive •temporarily relieves: •cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants •the intensity of coughing •the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep •nasal congestion due to a cold
Do Not Use
- •for children under 12 years of age •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product,
Do not use more than directed.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur •symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever •cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- •do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period •measure only with dosing cup provided. •Do not use any other dosing device. •keep dosing cup with products •mL=milliliter •adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours •children under 12 years of age: do not use
- •each 20 mL contains: sodium 8 mg •low sodium •store at room temperature •do not refrigerate •dosing cup provided
Anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavor, potassium citrate, propylene glycol, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.