The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
- ▪temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold▪helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)▪cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions▪shake well before use▪do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period▪measure only with dosing cup provided▪keep dosing cup with product▪ml = milliliter▪doses as follows or as directed by doctoragedosechildren 12 yearsDo not useAdults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hours
Storage And Handling
- Other information▪store at room temperature▪alcohol free
Inactive ingredientscitric acid, natural and artificial flavors, organic honey, purified water, sodium benzoate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.