The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
• sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
• recommend for repeated use
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.Do not use • in children less than 2 months of age
• on open skin wounds
When using this product
• keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray directly to cover all surfaces. Rub together until dryChildren under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
• Store between 15°-30°C (59°86°F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
• may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.