The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachebackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drugs every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningBlistersRashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed
- (see overdose warning) adults and children 12 years and over take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctordo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children 6 years to under 12 years take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor children under 6 years ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if carton is opened or neck wrap or foil inner seal imprinted with "SAFETY SEAL" is broken or missing
Povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.