The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient(In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCL 50 mg
- For relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
Avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persist continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1(800)222-1222
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
FD&C Blue#1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-400, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.