The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Sore throat coughnasal congestionheadacheminor aches and painshelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productivetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
- The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets
- (3,250 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied for followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseaseliver diseasediabetespersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemathyroid diseasecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandhigh blood pressure
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and over
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hoursswallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolvedo not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
D&C Yellow#10, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.