NDC 68466-1008 Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup
Aconitum Napellus, Bryonia Alba Root, Calcium Cation, Spongia Officinalis Skeleton, Ro...
NDC Code 68466-1008-4
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC in 1 CARTON / 120 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
NDC Code 68466-1008-9
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC in 1 CARTON / 240 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC
What is NDC 68466-1008?
The NDC code 68466-1008 is assigned by the FDA to the product Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Schwabe Mexico, S.a. De C.v.. The generic name of Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup is aconitum napellus, bryonia alba root, calcium cation, spongia officinalis skeleton, roasted, tin. The product's dosage form is syrup and is administered via oral; oral form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 68466-1008-4 1 bottle, plastic in 1 carton / 120 ml in 1 bottle, plastic, 68466-1008-9 1 bottle, plastic in 1 carton / 240 ml in 1 bottle, plastic. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup?
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes.Soothes the throat.
What are Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS 3 [hp_X]/120mL - A plant genus of the family RANUNCULACEAE. Members contain a number of diterpenoid alkaloids including: aconitans, hypaconitine, ACONITINE, jesaconitine, ignavine, napelline, and mesaconitine. The common name of Wolfbane is similar to the common name for ARNICA.
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 3 [hp_X]/120mL
- CALCIUM SULFIDE 6 [hp_C]/120mL
- SPONGIA OFFICINALIS SKELETON, ROASTED 3 [hp_X]/120mL
- TIN 6 [hp_C]/120mL - A trace element that is required in bone formation. It has the atomic symbol Sn, atomic number 50, and atomic weight 118.71.
Which are Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS (UNII: U0NQ8555JD)
- ACONITUM NAPELLUS (UNII: U0NQ8555JD) (Active Moiety)
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT (UNII: T7J046YI2B)
- BRYONIA ALBA ROOT (UNII: T7J046YI2B) (Active Moiety)
- CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q)
- CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q) (Active Moiety)
- SPONGIA OFFICINALIS SKELETON, ROASTED (UNII: 1PIP394IID)
- SPONGIA OFFICINALIS SKELETON, ROASTED (UNII: 1PIP394IID) (Active Moiety)
- TIN (UNII: 387GMG9FH5)
- TIN (UNII: 387GMG9FH5) (Active Moiety)
Which are Cough And Bronchial Daytime Syrup Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ACACIA (UNII: 5C5403N26O)
- BARLEY MALT (UNII: R3NBG8914U)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label