NDC 68703-387 Eyeclear Pro
Calc Carb, Calc Fluor, Causticum, Cineraria, Euphrasia, Naphthalinum, Nat Mur, Phos...
NDC Code 68703-387-02
Package Description: 59 mL in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS
What is NDC 68703-387?
The NDC code 68703-387 is assigned by the FDA to the product Eyeclear Pro which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Silver Star Brands. The generic name of Eyeclear Pro is calc carb, calc fluor, causticum, cineraria, euphrasia, naphthalinum, nat mur, phos, quassia, silicea. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 68703-387-02 59 ml in 1 bottle, glass . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Eyeclear Pro?
Uses*: For temporary relief of symptoms of common eye irritations: mineral accumulations, tearing, light sensitivity, eye fatigue, redness, itching.*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.This product is used as . Relieves symptoms of mineral buildup & eye irritation.
What are Eyeclear Pro Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- CALCIUM FLUORIDE 30 [hp_X]/59mL - Calcium fluoride. Occurring in nature as the mineral fluorite or fluorspar. It is the primary source of fluorine and its compounds. Pure calcium fluoride is used as a catalyst in dehydration and dehydrogenation and is used to fluoridate drinking water. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)
- CAUSTICUM 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- EUPHRASIA STRICTA 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- NAPHTHALENE 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- PHOSPHORUS 30 [hp_X]/59mL - A non-metal element that has the atomic symbol P, atomic number 15, and atomic weight 31. It is an essential element that takes part in a broad variety of biochemical reactions.
- QUASSIA AMARA WOOD 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- SENECIO VULGARIS 30 [hp_X]/59mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 30 [hp_X]/59mL - Transparent, tasteless crystals found in nature as agate, amethyst, chalcedony, cristobalite, flint, sand, QUARTZ, and tridymite. The compound is insoluble in water or acids except hydrofluoric acid.
- SODIUM CHLORIDE 30 [hp_X]/59mL - A ubiquitous sodium salt that is commonly used to season food.
Which are Eyeclear Pro UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- NAPHTHALENE (UNII: 2166IN72UN)
- NAPHTHALENE (UNII: 2166IN72UN) (Active Moiety)
- CAUSTICUM (UNII: DD5FO1WKFU)
- CAUSTICUM (UNII: DD5FO1WKFU) (Active Moiety)
- CALCIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: O3B55K4YKI)
- FLUORIDE ION (UNII: Q80VPU408O) (Active Moiety)
- SENECIO VULGARIS (UNII: W6MU8IYV12)
- SENECIO VULGARIS (UNII: W6MU8IYV12) (Active Moiety)
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE (UNII: 2E32821G6I)
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE (UNII: 2E32821G6I) (Active Moiety)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4)
- SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) (Active Moiety)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- CHLORIDE ION (UNII: Q32ZN48698) (Active Moiety)
- PHOSPHORUS (UNII: 27YLU75U4W)
- PHOSPHORUS (UNII: 27YLU75U4W) (Active Moiety)
- EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL)
- EUPHRASIA STRICTA (UNII: C9642I91WL) (Active Moiety)
- QUASSIA AMARA WOOD (UNII: S5249Q85HW)
- QUASSIA AMARA WOOD (UNII: S5249Q85HW) (Active Moiety)
Which are Eyeclear Pro Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label