NDC 68703-388 Triple Complex Sleep Tonic
Calc Phos, Clac Sulph, Mag Phos Liquid Oral
NDC Code 68703-388-02
Package Description: 59 mL in 1 BOTTLE, GLASS
What is NDC 68703-388?
The NDC code 68703-388 is assigned by the FDA to the product Triple Complex Sleep Tonic which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Silver Star Brands. The generic name of Triple Complex Sleep Tonic is calc phos, clac sulph, mag phos. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 68703-388-02 59 ml in 1 bottle, glass . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Triple Complex Sleep Tonic?
Uses*: Homeopathic remedy for peaceful slumber & sleep routine.*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.This product is used as . Relieves sleeplessness in all ages
What are Triple Complex Sleep Tonic Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Triple Complex Sleep Tonic UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC TRIHYDRATE (UNII: HF539G9L3Q)
- MAGNESIUM CATION (UNII: T6V3LHY838) (Active Moiety)
- CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q)
- CALCIUM SULFIDE (UNII: 1MBW07J51Q) (Active Moiety)
- CALCIUM PHOSPHATE (UNII: 97Z1WI3NDX)
- CALCIUM CATION (UNII: 2M83C4R6ZB) (Active Moiety)
Which are Triple Complex Sleep Tonic Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Which are the Pharmacologic Classes for Triple Complex Sleep Tonic?
A pharmacologic class is a group of drugs that share the same scientifically documented properties. The following is a list of the reported pharmacologic class(es) corresponding to the active ingredients of this product.
- Blood Coagulation Factor - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Calcium - [CS]
- Calculi Dissolution Agent - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Cations, Divalent - [CS]
- Increased Coagulation Factor Activity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Increased Large Intestinal Motility - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Inhibition Small Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Absorption - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Magnesium Ion Exchange Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Activity - [MoA] (Mechanism of Action)
- Osmotic Laxative - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Stimulation Large Intestine Fluid/Electrolyte Secretion - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label