The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Povidone Iodine 10%
- Antiseptic cleanser to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.For preparation of the skin prior to surgery.Helps reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection.
For External Use Only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesAs a first aid antiseptic for longer than 1 weekOver large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsAnimal bitesSerious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hoursIrritation and redness develops
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tear at notchRemove applicatorUse only onceAs a first aid antispeticClean affected areaapply 1-3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandageIf bandaged, let dry first.For preoperative patient skin preparationClean areaApply to operative site prior to surgery using applicator
- Store at room temperatureAvoid excessive heat
* Please review the disclaimer below.