The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Gram)
- For temporary relief of itching associated withminor skin irritationsinflammationand rashes due toeczemainsect bitespoison ivypoison oakpoison sumardetergentscosmeticsjewelryseborrheic dermatitispsoriasisand for external genital, feminine and anal itching
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLYIf pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesfor diaper rashfor external genital or feminine itching if you have a vaginal dischargemore than the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctorthis product in the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days and do not use this or any other hydrocortisone product in case of bleeding when used for anal itching
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:Apply to affected area not more than 3 or 4 times daily.children under 2 years of age:Consult a doctorWhen used for anal itching, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm waterand risne thoroughly. Gently dry, patting or blotting with bathroom tissue or soft cloth before applyingchildren under 12:Consult a doctor before using for anal itching
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)avoid excessive heat and humidity
Cetostearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Monostearate SE, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, White Soft Paraffin
SIONBRANDS, INC. 754 Roble Rd, Suite 180, Allentown, PA, 18109, USA.
* Please review the disclaimer below.