The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •sneezing •itching of the nose or throat •runny nose •itchy, watery eyes
Do Not Use
- •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- •a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis •glaucoma •a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •marked drowsiness may occur •excitability may occur, especially in children •sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •find right dose on chart below •mL = milliliter •take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor •do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursAge (yr)Dose (mL)children under 2 yearsdo not usechildren 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to 11 years5 mL to 10 mLAttention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- •each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 15 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used. •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.