The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 19G Adult Dose/ Rounded Tablespoon)
Methylcellulose 2g (a non-allergenic fiber)
Bulk-forming fiber laxative
- •relieves constipation (irregularity) •helps to restore and maintain regularity •for treating bowel disorders when recommended by a doctor •generally provide effect in 12-72 hours
CHOKING: taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting •a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks •sensitivity to any of the ingredients
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you have rectal bleeding •you fail to have a bowl movement after use. •These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended maximum daily dose unless directed by a doctor •do not use laxative products for a period longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- •MIX THIS PRODUCT (CHILD OR ADULT DOSE) WITH AT LEAST 8 OUNCES (A FULL GLASS) OF WATER OR OTHER FLUID. TAKING THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT ENOUGH LIQUID MAY CAUSE CHOKING. SEE CHOKING WARNING •use product at the first sign of constipation or irregularity •put one dose in a full glass of cold water •stir briskly and drink promptly •drinking another glass of water is helpfulAgeDoseadults & children above 12 years of age and overone rounded tablespoon. (19 g) in 8 ounces of water fluid up to 3 times daily at the first sign of constipation or irregularitychildren 6 - 12 years of agehalf the adult dose in 8 ounces of water once daily.children under 6 years of ageask a doctor
- •each adult dose contains approximately •3 mg of sodium •105 mg potassium •contributes 60 calories from sucrose and sorbitol •store at room temperature •protect contents from humidity •keep tightly closed TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
Citric acid, FD&C yellow 6 aluminum lake, maltodextrin, flavor (natural and artificial), potassium citrate, silica, sucrose,
* Please review the disclaimer below.