The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed By AmerisourceBergen1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each gram)PurposeBacitracin zinc USP 400 unitsFirst aid antibioticNeomycin sulfate USP 3.5 mgFirst aid antibioticPolymyxin B sulfate USP 5,000 unitsFirst aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor: •cuts •scrapes •burns
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- •if you are allergic to any of the ingredients •in the eyes •over large areas of the body
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •deep or puncture wounds •animal bites •serious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you need to use longer than 1 week •condition persists or gets worse •rash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •clean the affected area •apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily •may be covered with a sterile bandage
- •store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) •see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.