The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itching of the nose and throat •itchy, watery eyes
- Do not use •to make a child sleepy •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, including one used on skinAsk a doctor before use if you have •a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis or emphysema •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •glaucomaAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are •taking sedatives or tranquilizersWhen using this product •excitability may occur, especially in children •marked drowsiness may occur •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •do not exceed recommended dose •adults and children 12 years and over, take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor •children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- •each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F); excursions permitted between 15°C - 30°C (59°F - 86°F) •protect from moisture • Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.Repackaged By: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Cellulose, D&C red #27 lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, PEG, polyvinyl alcohol, silica, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.