The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide (Non-nano) 21%Titanium Dioxide (Non-nano) 7.2%
- Helps Prevent SunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do Not Use On
Damaged or broken skin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, rinse with water to remove
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away.
- For full protection, apply liberally to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect
- ReapplyAfter 80 minutes of swimming or sweating After towel dryingAt least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection MeasuresSpending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer an early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures includingLimit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.Store at temperatures below 90°FMay stain some fabrics.Shake bottle if separation occurs or after storing 60 days.
Almond Oil, Aqua/Water, Benzoic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sorbitan Laurate, Stearic Aicd, Sunflower Oil and Tocopherol
* Please review the disclaimer below.