The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active IngredientChloroxylenol 0.375%
- UsesAntibacterial hand cleaner.
- Use in daycare, hospitals, nursing homes, physicians offices, dental offices and clinics
- WarningsFor external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.Children under the age of 6 should be supervised by an adult when using this product.Discontinue use is irritation or redness develops.If irritation persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DirectionsRead the entire label before using this product.Dispense 1-2 pumps of product onto wet palm.Lather and rinse hands with clean water
Inactive IngredientsWater, Sodium Lauryl lSulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl betadine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Glycol Stearate, Laurimide DEA, Glycerine, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow #5.
Medi-HandsKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Pearlized Antibacterial Skin Cleanser With Pcmx
Topmost Chemical & Paper Corp.
3394 Winchester Rd. Memphis, Tn 38118
* Please review the disclaimer below.