The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml Dose Cup)
Acetaminophen, USP 650 mg Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 30 mg Doxylamine succinate, USP 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer Cough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches and painsfeverrunny nose and sneezing
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.to make a child sleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glanda sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occur cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warninguse dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP) do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL) (8 TBSP) per 24 hoursmL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoonadults & children 12 years & over30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hourschildren 4 to under 6 yearsask a doctorchildren under 4 yearsdo not usewhen using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: potassium 5 mg, sodium 38 mgstore at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
Acesulfame potassium, alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrateDistributed by:Marc Glassman, Inc. West 130th Street Cleveland, OH 44130
* Please review the disclaimer below.