The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%
Mineral Oil 14%
- Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidsTemporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue and relieves burningTemporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomfortsTemporarily profects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
- For external and/or intrarectal use onlyAsk doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesdifficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandAsk doctor before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Bleeding occursCondition worsens or does not improve within 7 daysIntroduction of applicator into the rectum causes additional pain
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a doctor before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults:When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or with a soft cloth before applying ointmentApply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movementIntrarectal Use: Remove cover from applicator, attach applicator to tube, lubricate applicator well, and gently insert applicator into rectum. thoroughly cleanse applicator after each use and replace cover.Also apply ointment to external areaRegular use provides continual therapy for relief of symptomsChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)Questions? Call 1-888-296-9067
CVS Pharmacy Inc.One CVS DriveWoonsocket, RI 02895©2020 CVS PharmacyCVS.com1-800-SHOP CVSMade in ChinaV-36582CVS Quality Money Back guaranteeThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Wyeth LLC, owner of registered trademark Preparation H®
Beeswax, Benzoic Acid, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerol, Methylparaben, Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether, Propylparaben, Stearyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.