The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride (0.13% i/s*)
- Help reduce pathogens that potentiallu can cause infections.May be used to prepare skin prior to surgery.
Do not ingestAsk a doctor before use if you have Signs of an existing infection
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyes.Do not use if you have a history of allergy to any of the ingredients.Do no use concurrently with other products on the same application site.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If condition worsensSymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older:Skin ApplicationGently clean the affected areaApply a small amount 1-3 times dailyMay be covered with a sterile bandageNasal ApplicationGently clean the affected areaApply a small amount onto a sterile swab and insert into the nostrilRemove swabPress outside of nostril to facilitate transfer of ointment throughoutRepeat process for other nostril with a new, sterile swabDo not blow noseAvoid touching the area inside and around the nostrilsMay be used up to 2-3 times per dayChildren under 2 years:Ask a doctor
Avoid excessive heat.
USP Petrolatum, Purified Water, PHMB (antimicrobial preservative)
*Proprietary nanodroplet suspension technology. Percentage reflective of active ingredient bioactivity in solution.
Skin and Nasal AntisepticPrescription Strength Formula Now Available Over the CounterPetrolatum-Based, Non-Cytotoxic, Extended-Wear NET WT: 30 gMade in USAManufactured in the USAwww.hexagen.us
Calabasas, CADocumented protection against:MRSA, Staphylococcus Aureus, Candid Auris, Human Coronavirus, Candid Albicans, PseudomonasAntiviral, Antibacterial, Antifungal
* Please review the disclaimer below.