The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Ch. 0.13% (i/s*)
First Aid Antiseptic
- First aid to to help treat, protect and prevent skin infection associated withminor cutsscrapesburns
For external use only
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesdo not use if you have a history of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area; apply a small amount on the area 1-3 times daily;may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first)children under 2 years: ask a doctor
Avoid excessive heat
USP Petrolatum, Water, Polihexanide (PHMB)
*Microdroplet Suspension Technology
*Proprietary microdroplet suspension technology. Percentage reflective of active ingredient bioavailability in solution.
* Please review the disclaimer below.