The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each lozenge)Menthol 5 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily suppresses / relieves:
- Coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation from a cold or inhaled irritantsoccasional minor sore throat pain
- WarningsAsk a doctor before use if you have chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not use more than directed, taking more may have a laxative effect
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signes of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomitingsore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days, or irritation, pain or redness continues or worsens
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdissolve a lozenge slowly in mouthmay be repeated every hour for coughs as needed or as directed by a doctormay be repeated every 2 hours for sore throatdo not take more than 10 lozenges per dayadults and children 6 years and older - 5 mgchildren under 6 years - ask a doctor
Inactive IngredientsAcesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, Eucalyptus Oil, Isomalt, Lemon Oil, Other Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Citrate
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call 1-855-452-9500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please review the disclaimer below.