The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Leosons 10 Maryland Avenue Albany, New York 12205
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each 59 ml delivered dose)PurposeDibasic Sodium Phosphate 3.5gSaline laxativeMonobasic Sodium Phosphate 9.5gSaline laxative
- Relieves occasional constipationthis product generally produces bowel movement in 1 to 5 minutes
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Do Not Use
- On children under 2 years of age
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if the childhas already used a laxative for more than 3 dayshas kidney disease, have heart problems, or are dehydratedis on a sodium-restricted diethas abdominal pain, nausea, or vomitinghas a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed. Serious side effects may occur from excess dosagedo not use for more than 3 days, without asking a doctor
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the childhas rectal bleedinghas no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema usehas symptoms of dehydration (thirstiness, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal) These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
Directions (Or As Directed By A Doctor)
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)Do not use if taking another sodium phosphate product.Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings.children 2 to under 12 years of ageUse 1 bottle once dailychildren under 2 years of ageDO NOT USE
- Each 59 mL contains 2.2g sodiumstore at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)additional liquids by mouth are recommended while using this productTamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF TOP OR BOTTOM FLAP OF CARTON IS TORN OR MISSING.
Benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.