The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposeMenthol 5%Topical Analgesic
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritissprainsstrainsbruises
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Redness over affected area
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times dailyopen pouch & remove patchpeel off protective film and apply sticky side to affected areachildren under 12 years of age consult a doctor
Adhesive plaster, aloe extract, dl-camphor, purified lanolin, spearmint, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.