The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposeCamphor 7.0%Topical AnalgesicMenthol 7.0%Topical Analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:arthritismuscle strainssprainsbruisesjoint pain
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skindo not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens redness is present irritation developssymptoms persist for more that 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions adults and children over 12 years:clean and dry the affected arearemove backing from patch and apply patch to affected areause 1 patch for 8 to 12 hours, once a daychildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
Other information store at room temperature below 86ºF (30ºC)
Inactive ingredients adhesive plaster, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, gaultheria fragrantissima (wintergreen) oil, clove (syzygum aromaticum) flower oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.