The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin (NSAID*) 325 mg*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated withheadacheminor arthritiscommon coldmenstrual crampsmuscular achesbackachetoothacheTemporarily reduces fever.
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach Bleeding Warning:
- This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescriptionNSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcohol drinks every day whileusing this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/ fever reducerif you are taking prescription drugs for gout, diabetes or arthritis
Ask A Doctor Before Us If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysif ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be useddo not take longer than 10 days, unlessdirected by a doctor (see Warnings)drink a full glass of water with each doseAdults and children: (12 years and older)Take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours as needed. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Read all product information before usingstore at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)avoid excessive heat and humiditytamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packets
Corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, titanium dioxide
Uline Aspirin Label
ULINETamper evident sealed packets:Do not use if packet is open or torn.This package is for households without young childrenSee New Warnings InformationAspirinPull to Open325 mg Aspirin (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug• Pain Reliever• Fever Reducer50 Packets2 tablets Each
* Please review the disclaimer below.