The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 5mg
- Temporarily relievesnasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiessinus congestion and pressurePromotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directedAdults and children: (12 years and older)Take 2 tablets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.Children under 12 years:Do not give to children under 12 years of age
- Read all product information before using.store at room temperature 59º-86º F (15º-30º C).tamper evident sealed packets.do not use any opened or torn packets
Croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide
Uline Sinus & Congestion Label
ULINETamper evident sealed packets:Do not use if packet is open or torn.Sinus & CongestionPull to OpenPhenylephrine HCl 5mg•Nasal Decongestant50 Packets2 tablets Each
* Please review the disclaimer below.