The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeMenthol 5%.........................................Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprains
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveredness over the affected area
Otc - When Using
- When using this productuse only as directedavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage tightlydiscontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or showerdo not use immediately after a bath or shower
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsopen pouch and remove patchcarefully peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected areaadults and children 12 years of age and older:do not wear patch for more than 8 hoursapply to affected area no more than 3 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Inactive ingredientsalcohol, aluminum glycinate, glycerin, kaolin, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan monooleate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895Made in China
* Please review the disclaimer below.