The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 20 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves:
- Occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore throat and sore mouth
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 12 years of age.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havea severe sore throat accompanied by difficulty in breathing or that lasts more than 2 days.a sore throat accompanied by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and consult doctor ifsore mouth does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Otc - When Using
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Dosage & Administration
DIrectionsadults and children 12 years and over - dissolve 1 drop slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.children 12 years and under - do not use
Other Safety Information
- Other information10 calories per dropdo not use if bag is torn or open
Inactive ingredients: Corn starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, glycerin, gum arabic, medium chain triglycerides, potassium sorbate, soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call
1-800-245-2898. Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.