The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:minor aches and painssore throatheadachestuffy nosethe intensity of coughingnasal congestioncough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationthe impulse to cough to help your child get to sleeptemporarily reduces feverhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child’s prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- Liver diseasehigh blood pressureheart diseasethyroid diseasediabetespersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthmacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedthis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour periodmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceonly use the dose cup providedrepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdose as follows or as directed by a doctorchildren 6 to under 12 years: 10 mL in dosing cup providedchildren under 6: do not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol, sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.