The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient ( In Each Caplet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antidiarrheal
- Relievestraveler's diarrheadiarrheaupset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:indigestionfullnessgasnauseabelchingheartburn
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product.When using this product, if chances in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign ofReye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you havean ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug foranticoagulation (thinning the blood)goutdiabetesarthritis
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrheaswallow with water; do not chewadults and children 12 years and over: 1 caplet every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours.do not use for more than 2 days unless directed by a doctoruse until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each caplet contains: calcium 45 mg, salicylate 206 mg, sodium 3 mgstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)avoid excessive heatsee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Calcium carbonate, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose,povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.