The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsPolyethylene glycol 400.....0.4%
Otc - Purpose
PurposesPolyethylene glycol 400....Lubricant
Indications & Usage
- Usefor the temporary relief of burning and irritation of the eye due to dryness of the eye
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif this solution changes or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Otc - When Using
- When using this productdo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsinstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at 15º-25º (59º-77 F)use only if single-use container is intactuse before expiration date marked on containerRETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Inactive ingredientsboric acid, hydrochloric acid**, hypromellose, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide****May contain these ingredients to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.