The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- •for the relief of occasional sleeplessness •reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- •for children under 12 years of age •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis •glaucoma •difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •avoid alcoholic beverages
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- •take only one dose per day (24 hours) •Measure with dosing cup provided adults & children 12 yrs & over One Dose = 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctor Children under 12 yrs do not use
- •each 30 mL dose contains: sodium 23 mg •store at room temperature •protect from light. Does not meet USP requirements for light-resistant packaging
Anhydrous citric acid, flavor, glycerin, potassium citrate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.