The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Spray)
Fluticasone propionate (glucocorticoid) 50 mcg.
Allergy symptom reliever
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:• nasal congestion • runny nose • sneezing • itchy nose
Only for use in the nose. Do not spray into your eyes or mouth.
Do Not Use
- In children under 4 years of age to treat asthma if you have an injury or surgery to your nose that is not fully healedif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of the ingredients
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking
- Medicine for HIV infection (such as ritonavir)a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rashketoconazole pills (medicine for fungal infection)
When Using This Product
- The growth rate of some children may be slowerstinging or sneezing may occur for a few seconds right after usedo not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germsremember to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including this one
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has, chicken pox, measles or tuberculosisyour symptoms do not get better within 7 days of starting use or you get new symptoms such as severe facial pain or thick nasal discharge. You may have something more than allergies, such as an infection.you get a constant whistling sound from your nose. This may be a sign of damage inside your nose.you get an allergic reaction to this product. Seek medical help right away.you get new changes to your vision that develop after starting this productyou have severe or frequent nosebleeds
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read the Quick Start Guide for how to: prime the bottleuse the sprayclean the spray nozzleshake gently before each useuse this product only once a daydo not use more than directedADULTS AND CHILDREN 12 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDERWeek 1 - use 2 sprays in each nostril once dailyWeek 2 through 6 months - use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptomsAfter 6 months of daily use - ask your doctor if you can keep usingCHILDREN 4 TO 11 YEARS OF AGE the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.an adult should supervise useuse 1 spray in each nostril once dailyCHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGEdo not use
- You may start to feel relief the first day and full effect after several days of regular, once-a-day use store at 4° to 30°C (39° to 86°F) keep this label and enclosed materials. They contain important additional information.
0.02% w/w benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, 0.25% w/w phenylethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.