The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do Not Use This Product If
- solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When Using This Product
- Do not reuseonce opened, discardto avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfacedo not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye continuesredness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- To open, twist and pull tab to removeinstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard containerif used for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions
- Store at 15°-25°C (59°-77°F)use only if single-use container is intactuse before expiration date marked on containerRETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride and sodium lactate. May contain sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.