The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc. One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each extended-release tablet)PurposeCetirizine HCl, USP 5 mgAntihistaminePseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mgNasal Decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of nose or throatnasal congestionreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressuretemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomahigh blood pressuretrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandliver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.you get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
- If breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- Do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet wholeadults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.adults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 12 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)do not use if carton is opened or if the blister unit is brokensee side panel for batch number and expiration date
Hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxideImprinting Ink Contents: ammonium hydroxide, iron oxide black, isopropyl alcohol, N-butyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac glaze
Call toll free 1-800-818-4555 weekdays
* Please review the disclaimer below.