The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium dioxide 5.1%Zinc oxide 2.8%
- Help to prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
On damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply at least every 2 hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun invcreases your skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, glycerin, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, imperata (imperata cylindrica) root extract, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, c12-13 alkyl lactate, alumina, sodium dehydroacetate, hydrogen dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, fragrance, squalane, disteardimonium hectorite, peg-8, aluminum hydroxide, potassium sorbate, dehydroacetic acid, propylene carbonate, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, sodium citrate, citric acid, biotin
may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides
* Please review the disclaimer below.