The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCl 4.00%Menthol 1.00%
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, cuts, scrapes and minor skin irritations.
• For external use only. Use only as directed.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
Do Not Use
• in combination with any other external analgesic products..• Do not use with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar device or garment.• If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
• Children under 12 should consult physician prior to use.
• If swallowed, consult a physician
• Do not bandage tightly.
Stop Use And Consult Physician
• if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
• contact physician prior to use.
Adults and children 12-years and over: Apply to affected area.
Children under 12: consult a physician before use.
How to Apply:• Clean and dry affected area.
• Remove patch from backing and apply directly to affected area.
• Use only one patch at a time, and maximum of four patches per day.
• Leave patch on affected area for up to 8-hours.
• Do not use patches for longer than five consecutive days.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Triethanolamine, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
Store At Room Temperature.
* Please review the disclaimer below.