The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Menthol 5.00%Capsaicin 0.0375%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
• For external use only. Use only as directed.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
Do Not Use
• in combination with any external heat source.
• Do not use on irritated or broken skin, or use in combination with any bandage, wrap, stocking or similar
device or garment.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
• Consult physician for children under 12.
• Do not use if allergic to Menthol.
Stop Use And Consult Physician
• if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 7 days.• Stop use if itching to excessive skin irritation occurs.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
• contact physician prior to use.
Adults and children 12-years and over: Apply to affected area; change patch 1-2 times daily.
Children under 12, consult a physician before use.
How to Apply:• Clean and dry affected area.
• Remove patch from backing and apply directly to area of pain.
• Do not apply to affected area more than three times daily.
• Use only on patch at a time.
• Wash hands with soap and water immediately after application.
• Reseal pouch containing unused patches.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate-80, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodium Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methyl Paraben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propyl Paraben.
Store At Room Temperature.
Avoid direct sunlight
* Please review the disclaimer below.