The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientHydrogen peroxide 1.5%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeOral debriding agent / Antiseptic
Indications & Usage
- Uses first aid to help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts and scrapes caused bydenturesdental proceduresorthodontic appliancesaccidental injuryaids in the removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouthfor temporary use to cleanse canker sores, minor wounds and gum irritation
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 daysirritation, pain or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash or fever develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 2 years of age and older: swish one capful (10 ml) around in mouth over affected area for at least one minute and then spit outuse up to 4 times daily, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctorchildren under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of product.children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Storage And Handling
- Other informationkeep away from heat or direct sunlightDo not use if safey seal under cap is broken or missing
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, disodium EDTA, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, citric acid, zinc chloride, menthol
Questions? (800) 473-1205Manufactured by:Prevention Health Sciences, Inc.Raleigh, IL 62977
* Please review the disclaimer below.