The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientHydrogen peroxide 3%Menthol 0.1%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeFirst aid antisepticTopical analgesic
Indications & Usage
Uses first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usein or near eyesover large areas of the body
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havedeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition gets worsesymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 2 years of age and older:clean the affected areaapply to affected area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageif bandaged, let dry firstChildren under 2 years old: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients citric acid, deionized water, edetate disodium, glycerin, peppermint oil, saccharin sodium, SD alcohol, sodium citrate,sodium lauryl sulfate, zinc chloride
Otc - Questions
Questions? (800) 473-1205
Manufactured by:Prevention Health Sciences, Inc.Raleigh, IL 62977
* Please review the disclaimer below.