The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeTetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%Redness relieverZinc sulfate 0.25%Astringent
- For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
For external use only
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarilyoveruse may cause more eye rednessremove contact lenses before usingdo not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each usesome users may experience a brief tingling sensation
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times dailychildren under 6 years of age: ask a doctorchildren under 2 years of age: do not use
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
* Please review the disclaimer below.