The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeNaphazoline HCl 0.025%Redness relieverPheniramine maleate 0.3%Antihistamine
- Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to:pollenragweedgrassanimal hair and dander
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurenarrow angle glaucomatrouble urinating
When Using This Product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily causing light sensitivitydo not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination replace cap after each use remove contact lenses before usingdo not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudyoveruse may cause more eye rednesssome users may experience a brief tingling sensation
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You feel eye painchanges in vision occurredness or irritation of the eye lastscondition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a daychildren under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
Call toll-free 888-734-7648 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
* Please review the disclaimer below.