The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeCalamine 3%Skin ProtectantPramoxine HCl 1%External Analgesic
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: minor burnssunburnminor cutsscrapesinsect bites minor skin irritationsrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumacDries the oozing and weeping of poison: ivyoaksumac
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- On wounds or damaged skin
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at Room Temperature
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Camphor, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
Call toll-free 866-428-3366 or 215-273-8755(collect) www.aveeno.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.