The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.Skillman, NJ 08558
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientPurposeDiphenhydramine HCl 2%Topical analgesic Zinc acetate 0.1%Skin protectant
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:insect bitesminor burnssunburnminor skin irritationsminor cutsscrapesrashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumacdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the bodywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask A Doctor Before Use
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 dayssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use more than directedhold stick straight down over affected skin areapress tip of stick repeatedly on affected skin area until liquid flows, then dab sparingly adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
Alcohol, water, PVP, glycerin, tromethamine
Call 1-800-524-2624 (English/Spanish)
* Please review the disclaimer below.